Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Vespas and Lambrettas

Who said it was only about Motorcycles? What else do you collect, restore, enjoy... ?
Susan
honda305.com Member

Post by Susan » Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:05 am

Greggie-e wrote:you will find the wiring on the honda infinately easier to deal with than on the Lammy's or Vespa's. Especially the Servetta (what a mess they are in the headset) However the mechanicals are a little more complicated. Nothing too taxing, just the addition of valves etc.
Thanks, I'm glad to hear it. Electrics are the thing I have the hardest time getting a handle on. At the moment, I have a disassembled Serveta in the basement waiting for me to get the new harness all settled in there. not so fun.

You have some nice scooters on your site. Thanks for linking that.
cheesebot wrote:I wish the weather up here in Providence were as nice as in the Mid-Atlantic but it's not. I still try to ride whenever there's not snow or ice on the ground.
Hmmm, surely we've met? I'm friends with some of the Smallstaters.

Anyway, I love your Rabbit. I've been coveting a Bella for years now. That one Luigi has? He beat me to it when he bought it. He did let me take it for a spin at the Oddscoot brunch last year though. Mmmm.

jambretta
honda305.com Member

Post by jambretta » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:40 pm

Man, this is an old thread. I got my CB77 2.5 years ago and have taken it on two Moto Melees http://motomelee.com/pics.html[url] ... kland, CAL

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home