Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

CA77 Replacement Key From Kevin @ Scramblercycle.com

Bought anything recently? Liked it? Hated it? Post your review...
kyle91987
honda305.com Member

CA77 Replacement Key From Kevin @ Scramblercycle.com

Post by kyle91987 » Tue May 25, 2010 9:02 am

I recently ordered a replacement key from www.scramblercycle.com. I emailed Kevin with some information to confirm with him the details of what I needed. He promptly replied explaining that they were two versions of the key I needed. He also informed me that if the wrong key was sent he would refund my money minus the shipping costs. I ordered and three days later my key arrived. Shortly, after that Kevin emailed to see if the key had worked. I'm very please with the key and level of customer service.

Bump for good price, fast shipping, and tremendous customer service.
It's a shame that all internet transactions aren't as enjoyable as this one.

Hahnda
honda305.com Member

Post by Hahnda » Tue May 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Hey Kyle, thanks for the good words.

Scrambler Cycle is a little cycle shop that I just started this spring. The poor economy and lack of jobs in the engineering field in this location made me decide to hang up office life and do what I enjoy, work on old junk.

My plan is to work on vintage bikes of most makes and models. Late model stuff may have to be worked in as needed. I also have a fair amount of new and used parts for various bikes, mostly Honda but a few others also.

I am actually quite busy with repairs. Right now its 2-stroke yamahas from the 60's like the YM-1 and YD-3.
Coming up soon I need to do a complete rebuild and resto on a customers CA77.

I have my fingers crossed that the work continues.

Sorry if this all sounded a little "spammish".

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home