Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Cool retro bikes

Bought anything recently? Liked it? Hated it? Post your review...
Madalyn Braaten
honda305.com Member

Cool retro bikes

Post by Madalyn Braaten » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:58 am

Maybe I've just caught them at a bad time, but I have serious doubts. I placed an order with them for a parts manual and repair guide back on 6/06/07, paid for it, and still haven't seen it.

I tried to email them, but they seem to have changed their email and not notified PayPal.

I tracked them down and got the standard "you items were sent and you should have received them by now. We will mail you out a second set by UPS." That was almost 2 weeks ago and I still don't have them.

I tried emailing them again, but have yet to receive a response.

I do understand about busy seasons, as I work in Manufacturing, but this is inexcusable. I will be calling my credit card company to cancel the payment. And file a complaint with Paypal.

This company should definitely be rated, "Buyer be ware!"

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

Re: Cool retro bikes

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:31 am

You are not alone. Check the days of feedback compared to the date of purchase.
Also you are not the only one who has been told that another item/set has been sent.
Not hearsay cause ya can reed the feedback for yourself. ...............lm

Madalyn Braaten wrote:Maybe I've just caught them at a bad time, but I have serious doubts. I placed an order with them for a parts manual and repair guide back on 6/06/07, paid for it, and still haven't seen it.

I tried to email them, but they seem to have changed their email and not notified PayPal.

I tracked them down and got the standard "you items were sent and you should have received them by now. We will mail you out a second set by UPS." That was almost 2 weeks ago and I still don't have them.

I tried emailing them again, but have yet to receive a response.

I do understand about busy seasons, as I work in Manufacturing, but this is inexcusable. I will be calling my credit card company to cancel the payment. And file a complaint with Paypal.

This company should definitely be rated, "Buyer be ware!"

dastehr
honda305.com Member

Cool Retro Bikes

Post by dastehr » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:35 pm

For what its worth, I sent a seat down to them in March and it is now almost November and I haven,t heard a thing. I have e-mailed and called and left a message but no one ever returns my calls. Now I probably need another seat for my CL77.

LOUD MOUSE
honda305.com Member

Re: Cool Retro Bikes

Post by LOUD MOUSE » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:24 pm

And to think he offered to do a seat for someone on this list a couple of weeks back. ..................lm
dastehr wrote:For what its worth, I sent a seat down to them in March and it is now almost November and I haven't heard a thing. I have e-mailed and called and left a message but no one ever returns my calls. Now I probably need another seat for my CL77.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home