Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

for sale: CA 77 dream headlight and coil

Looking for Bikes, Parts, Etc.? Post it here or try the New Honda305.com Auctions !!!
rrtccp
honda305.com Member

for sale: CA 77 dream headlight and coil

Post by rrtccp » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:16 am

Hello folks,, the restoration of my 64 dream is finally done, i have been enjoying excellent summer riding (so far 400 trouble free miles and tons of coments and thumbs up) and i figured i would try and sell some of the left over parts... so i have a working dream headlight ( unfortenaltly only the low beam works, the glass and backing and wire harness are absolutely fine but the high beam does not work) i bought a NOS one....... and secondly i have a working coil,, i had to remove the mounting bracket for my new one but it would be very easy to mock up a usable one.... so if your interested .. email me... i would like $50 ( plus shipping ) for the headlight and $25 (plus shipping) for the coil... let me know... nick... i will try to attach pics of the light working but if it does not work just email me and i'll hotmail the pics to you,, i never seem to have trouble with their pics... nick
Attachments
100_1994.JPG
100_1993.JPG
100_1995.JPG
100_1998.JPG

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home