Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

Wow parts?!

Do we need more: Boards? Topics? Motorcycles? Different organization? Layout? Suggestions on how to improve the h305 Forum.
Traci
honda305.com Member

Wow parts?!

Post by Traci » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:09 pm

2nd post.
I'm new
I'm looking for parts.

I work on old scooters and this is my first Dream. In the scooter world we have shops that we can get just about anything from and I know it has to be the same here.

I'm not sure if I just missed it or if it doesnt exist but is there some kind of resource repository on the site where all the shops are listed, directory style? I'm having a really hard time just finding footpeg rubbers!

jleewebb
honda305.com Member

parts suppliers

Post by jleewebb » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:19 pm

here's what you're after...it's in the cb77 section but mostly applies to all 305s...

http://www.honda305.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6470

learning to use the search function (sometimes frustrating and time consuming) is part of paying yer dues here in 305-land...

welcome, btw...
'62 CB77. "It's a rider."

Traci
honda305.com Member

Post by Traci » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Oh that is NICE!

A huge thank you.

I did a search for my individual parts hoping to find fellow forum users posting spares for sale, because I found so few shops listed in the "Product Review" section. This page link should be it's own resource page! That's awesome.

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home