Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

member locations

Do we need more: Boards? Topics? Motorcycles? Different organization? Layout? Suggestions on how to improve the h305 Forum.
jleewebb
honda305.com Member

member locations

Post by jleewebb » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm

Probably whizzing in the wind here, but wouldn't it be cool to be able to search member locations, with an eye toward finding other 305'ers nearby for support and socialization?

Whenever I see a new member in my neck of the woods I shoot them a pm...I've met a few new friends that way. One of these days I'd like to get together some kind of, um, get-together. Too hot these days, but maybe in the fall.

Just a suggestion, I realize power(s) that be have a full slate just keeping this excellent site together as it stands. I often recommend the site to 305 folks I come in contact with via facebook, flickr, etc.

--Lee
Attachments
Just thought I'd throw in a pic from about six weeks ago to show I'm still taking ol' Blue out on the road sometimes.
Just thought I'd throw in a pic from about six weeks ago to show I'm still taking ol' Blue out on the road sometimes.
'62 CB77. "It's a rider."

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home