Login
□ Search
□ FAQ 
□ 
Vintage Honda Owners,
Restorers, Riders and
Admirers

More motorcycles?

Do we need more: Boards? Topics? Motorcycles? Different organization? Layout? Suggestions on how to improve the h305 Forum.
Triumph guy
honda305.com Member

More motorcycles?

Post by Triumph guy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:06 am

Everyone here seems to own more than one motorcycle. This forum seems to be pretty active for such a small niche of motorcycles. Other bikes would seem to scatter the subjects and create conflict between other brands as on other forums. Other forums lose focus pretty quick and start in on Harley bashing which ticks me off as an owner. I own other brands too and some very high performance and turbocharged. I used to work at a Honda shop in the late 60s and marveled at the new products that came out. Had to sell my 305 Super Hawk to get a 450 Camel Back Condor. Then the mind blower! the CB750, WOW!, the first one I rode in Germany in 1969, was one I assembled for a customer. Thought it was going to be a rocket but was underwhelmed. My 450 Honda had Ravisi cams, and Venolia pistons that would clobber it. I think this forum is perfect for one of my favorite bikes the 305 Honda. No BS just the great and wonderful 305-450s. Perfect

CB-77 | CYP-77 | Road Test | Riding Log | Literature | Zen | Marketplace | VJ Survey | Links | Home